Quote of the day

Quote of the Day

Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Iced Coffee Not Served Here (M/F Spanking Fiction)

Iced Coffee Not Served Here

It had been a glorious spring day. The sun was shining and the air was worm, despite a southeasterly wind that had caused more than a few haircuts to go askew. Michael had been waiting all winter for a day such as this. The bitter New England winter was now past and Michael’s pride and joy, a 1964 Ford Falcon convertible was out in the pleasant spring air and being showed at local classic car events.

Claire sat in the passenger seat of the impeccably kept classic car. She and Michael had spent all of the morning and half of the afternoon proudly showing the car at the local Dairy Queen. It was a picture perfect Saturday and Michael and Claire had been carefree and laughing the entire day. A smile crossed Clair’s face as the breeze whipped her long Auburn locks during the top-down drive through a main road. Admirers gave thumb’s up signs to the passing Falcon and a few well wishers tooted their horns as the car breezed past.

”Mike, there’s a Dunkin Donuts up ahead on the left,” Claire said. “Let’s pull in. I’m in the mood for an ice coffee.”

”Sounds good,” Michael agreed.

The Dunkin Donuts was not terribly crowded, despite the fact that it was after 2:00pm on a Saturday afternoon. There was only one woman in line when the couple walked in. A small boy of about 6 was with her, and he dawdled at the counter unable to decide which color donut suited his fancy. As the couple waited for the small boy to make up his mind, the line behind them grew as half a dozen more customers came into the store.

Having to wait almost 5 minutes for the young boy to pick a donut began to slowly grate on Claire’s nerves, but he was a child, and she took the situation in stride and indulged the youngster. She really wanted the ice coffee. It was calling to her as a craving and her mouth was watering with in anticipation of the bittersweet beverage.

At last the woman and the small boy left the counter and the shop. The line behind Claire and Michael had grown to about 8 people by this time. Michael walked up to the counter where a short, middle aged woman asked for his order.

”I’ll have a small black coffee,” Michael said. “Claire here will have an ice coffee, what size did you want, sweetie?”

”Medium, please,” Claire replied.

”Oh, I’m sorry,” the clerk said. “Our ice coffee machine broke down this morning and the guy won’t be here to fix it until Monday.”

”What?!?” Claire said.

”The machine broke,” the woman went on. “I can’t make ice coffee, but everything else is working. Is there another drink I can get you?”

Claire’s lips curled in annoyance. “No there is not another drink you can get me!” she snapped at the clerk. “I came in here for an ice coffee. I’ve been craving one all day. Can’t you do something with the machine yourself?”

”No, I don’t know how to fix…”

”Well, check the stupid plug!” Claire cut the clerk off. “Can’t you look to make sure that the stupid plug didn’t come loose? Didn’t that ever go through your mind?”

The people in line behind Claire and Michael shuffled awkwardly at the woman’s outburst.

”Claire, look, we can…” Michael began in a soothing tone. But Claire was in no mood to be mollified.

”We can what, Michael?” she snapped. “We can get something else? We can go to another place? What’s the point of having staff in a place like this if they can’t even get the machines to work? What does it take for them to have people who know what their doing so customer’s aren’t inconvenienced like this?!?” Claire’s voice was loud and her lips were set in a mean slit. “Of all the stupid, moronic, things that I see and hear…” she never completed her words.

”CLAIRE MARIE FELLER!!! THAT IS ENOUGH!!!” Michael’s voice electrified everyone in the shop. “You drive a car, do you not? Do you repair your car when it breaks down? No you don’t! You use a computer, but when that breaks you take it to someone else to have it fixed, correct? Correct! This woman uses the machine to make the ice coffee, but she needs a technician to fix it when it breaks just like you do with your car or your computer. Do you understand me?”

Claire’s lips twitched, but she did not reply. The awkward silence that fell over the shop was beyond awkward as the customers behind the couple continued to shuffle nervously and stare quietly at the floor.

Michael pressed his advantage. “Apologize to this woman, Claire,” he said indicating the clerk with his thumb. Claire stared straight at him and opened her mouth to say something but Michael cut her off. “APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW, YOUNG LADY!”

Her jaw quivering, Claire cast her gaze away from the counter and spoke meekly to the clerk. “I’m sorry I caused a scene,” was all that she said.

Michael turned back to the clerk. “I would still like that small coffee, please.” The woman quickly poured his coffee and pushed it across the counter to him. “How much do I owe you?” Michael asked as he reached for his wallet.

Smiling, the plump clerk said simply, “On the house today, honey. Have a nice day.”

Taking Claire by the wrist Michael growled in a low voice “We’re going to talk about this when I get you home.”

Claire was already weak in the knees with embarrassment but she almost wept openly when two of the men standing in line behind the couple applauded Michael as they walked out of the shop.

The ride back to the house that the couple shared was a silent one. For Claire, it seemed endless. She kept simply stared at her lap during the entire ride. As the car pulled into the garage, the woman felt as a lump rise into her throat. Michael got out of the car and drank down the last of his coffee. He pitched the empty cardboard cup into a small wastebasket that stood near the entrance to the house from the garage. Looking back at the car he said simply, “Get your butt into the house. NOW!”

Claire exhaled heavily as her trembling right hand reached for the latch that opened the door. Slowly, she climbed out of the shiny yellow car and with feet shuffling; she nervously made her way inside. When she reached the living room, she fell heavily onto the sofa. She crossed her arms and pouted and crossed her legs. She was rapidly bouncing the heel of her flip-flop against her foot as Michael stood over her glaring.

”How dare you speak that way to another person?” he growled. “What makes you think you’re such a divine diva that you can be that disrespectful to another human being? Do you have any idea how unacceptable your behavior was? Do you have any idea how embarrassed I was by your behavior?”

Claire looked away and tried to keep her face hard. “I’m sorry, Michael. I don’t know what came over me. It was just one of those things.”

”No, it was not one of those things. This happens with you too often! You just fly off the handle at people for little BS things like you did today. Remember the last time you did this? Remember what I said I’d do if you ever embarrassed me like this again?

Claire broke into a cold sweat as all of the blood drained from her face. With pleading eyes she looked at Michael. “No, look, I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. I’ll do better next time and it won’t happen again, Michael.”

”What you said to me just now is the same thing you said the last time. And the time before that. And the time before that! I’ll say this much, you’re damn right when you say there won’t be a next time because I’m going to see to that RIGHT NOW!”

”Michael, NO!” Claire was stunned as her boyfriend slipped onto the couch next to her. With the speed and agility of a gazelle, he lifted the woman up and over his lap. The back of her frilly green sundress was raised without ceremony. As he began to pull her lacy panties down, Claire let out a whine and tried to reach back with her right hand to stop him. Grasping her wrist firmly in his left hand, Michael held the woman in place and with his right hand he tugged her panties down to the middle of her thighs.

Claire wriggled her feet softly as a rush of air surged over her bare and vulnerable bottom. The flip-flop on her left foot fell benignly onto the floor. With very little ceremony Michael’s right hand clapped down on Claire’s exposed backside. The woman gave a short squeal and tensed her body. An instant later a warm radiating sensation washed over her right bottom cheek. “Oh my God!” she thought to herself, “He really meant it!”

The next spank caught Claire sharply on her left buttock just as her body was un-tensing from the previous smack. Her other flip-flop fell off and Claire felt a wave of shock and disbelief wash over her as a second burning fire erupted in her backside. Michael was still too incensed to speak to Claire and for the next five minutes the only sound that could be heard in the room was the sharp cracking of Michael’s right hand on Claire’s soft bottom.

Claire used every ounce of willpower in her being to not cry out in any way. She did not even speak. She did not ask him to stop or even offer a half-hearted “I’m sorry.” She was determined not to give him the satisfaction. Although she did kick her legs and buck mightily to avoid his unforgiving hand, Claire remained silent and stoic.

After another interminable spank, Michael let his hand rest on Claire’s bottom. “Is anything getting through to you, Claire?” he asked.

”Yeah, whatever, Michael,” she said in a flat tone. “You proved your point or whatever it was you were trying to do.” With no emotion or inflection in her voice at all, she went on in a flat tone, “I acted like a spoiled little diva so now I’m getting spanked, so, yeah, whatever, I learned my lesson. Are we done now?”

Michael released Claire and she shot straight up and began fixing her dress. Only then did she realize that at some point, her panties ad been kicked from her legs and had slid under the coffee table. She knelt down to pick them up, and as she stood up, Michael lifted her up and draped her over his left shoulder. “No, Claire, we aren’t done now. I didn’t get through to you one bit. But I intend to get through to you. This type of behavior stops today, and you will show sincere remorse before I’m finished with you.”

Michael’s words caused Claire’s blood to freeze. Instinctively, her fingers and toes curled into balls. “Michael, look…I know I was a little hot under the collar in Dunkin Donuts…”

“You’ll be hot on another body part pretty soon,” Michael cut her off. “This will teach you not to treat other people with that sort of disrespect!”

”What are you going to do to me?”

”What you father would have done if your mother hadn’t cut him off at the knees!”

Michael had carried Claire up the stairs to their bedroom. When they arrived he placed her feet first on the floor. His athletic body moved quickly. Before Claire could fully balance herself, Michael had slipped her dress up over her head and let it flutter to the floor. She stood in front of him wearing only her bra. A smile crossed her mouth. She bent down in front of him and with her face near his crotch, she said, “If you wanted me to suck you, all you had to do was ask!” She fluttered her eyes at him and reached for his zipper.

Oral sex was the last thing on Michael’s mind. With deft reflexes, he grabbed Claire’s wrists and gently guided her back into a standing position. “On the bed,” Michael said.

Claire laughed nervously. “Okay, Mike. I’ll get the condoms if you want.”

”Won’t need ‘em,” Michael replied. “Get on the bed tummy down.”

Claire blinked her eyes at him wondering what was coming next. “Okay, Michael,” she said quietly. “But you know, we can talk about things.”

”We’ve already talked about things. The time for talk is done. Get on the bed and lay on your stomach.” Claire eased herself onto the bed and turned over onto her belly. Michael walked around the bed and stood on her left side. Reaching down, he took first her left wrist, and then her right wrist into his left hand. He held the two wrists crossed over each other and pressed them into the small of Claire’s back.

”What are you doing, Mike?” she asked, her voice betraying her state of anxiety. When Michael did not reply, Claire turned her head to see him take his spare belt from a small valet that stood near the bed. The belt had been draped across the arm of the valet and was already partially folded. When Michael had a firm grasp of the belt he folded it completely in his right hand and let it droop slightly from his wrist.

As the import of what Claire saw penetrated her consciousness, she began bucking like a wild woman. “Michael, NO! Look, I’m sorry I yelled at that clerk! I screwed up, okay? I won’t do it again!” Michael raised his arm up over his head and the belt swung in his hand.

“MICHAEL NO!!!” Although Claire was fighting Michael’s strong grip with every muscle in her body, it was to no avail. His powerful body held her firmly in place. Before Claire knew what had happened a gentle whooshing sound gave way to something that sounded like a shotgun blast. The sound of the impact vibrated from the walls and an instant later a fire erupted in Claire’s buttocks. The flames licked their way up her spine and down her thighs as her entire body went stiff. Her legs crooked at the knees and her toes pointed towards the ceiling like ten tiny arrows ready to spring from a bow. She let out a high-pitched wail as the fire spread through her body. Her right hand escaped Michael’s grasp and she reached out to grab one of the bars on the headboard. Her forehead mashed itself into the pillow as she gasped for air.

Just as her breath began to return to almost normal, another sound boomed off of the walls and the inferno in her buttocks renewed itself with a vengence. Her legs in a frenzy, Claire pumped her feet as if she were riding and invisible vertical bicycle. She tried to reach back with her free right hand to protect her throbbing backside but Michael was too fast for her. With lightning speed, he once again trapped her wrist and pressed her hands down into the small of her back.

”STOP IT!!!” she wailed as loudly as her desperate gasps for air would permit.

”Not until you tell me what you did wrong and why it was wrong!” Michael shot back.

”Michael, I’m not playing games with you! I want you to stop this!”

“That’s on you then. I told you what you need to do to put an end to this, Claire.” Without another word, Michael’s belt crashed into Claire’s bottom with the fury of a typhoon wave crashing onto the white sands of the Hawaiian beaches. The blow landed exactly on the spot where Claire’s buttocks and thighs met. Her upper body went stiff and she threw her head and upper body back as far as her muscles would permit. He legs and feet shot straight out and her toes hooked out from her body; the tops of her toes caught the foot of the bed and with leverage borne of desperation helped arch her body further. The sound that escaped her lips was neither human nor animal. A moment later her body fell limply back to the bed.

After what seemed an eternity, Claire’s breathing began to normalize. She raised her head and looked at Michael. Her face was smeared with tears and perspiration and her red, puffy eyes were a sorrowful sight.

”Ready to tell me admit what you did wrong?” Michael asked in a flat tone of voice.

Swallowing hard, Claire replied, “Michael, I screwed up, okay? I know it, but sometimes I just get short tempered and I’ll seek anger management counseling or something…” Without warning the stiff leather bit unmercifully into Claire’s bottom yet again. She tried to roll her body to the right under the blow, but Michael held her firm. Her upper body barely shifted, although her left leg crooked back over the right leg; the right leg shooting straight back as Claire desperately tried to will the flames that were burning her flesh to try and escape through the bottoms of her feet and leave her body. A hard set of sobs began to come from her lips as her head crashed down onto the pillow. Her upper body convulsed under the force of her sobbing.

Again, Michael waited for Claire to regain her breath. When she did, he asked again, “Do you want to tell me what you did wrong and why what you did was wrong?”

”Yes,” she rasped in a pathetic tone of voice. She shook her head slightly to try and shake the auburn hair from her eyes. Looking back at Michael with a pleading expression, she spoke, with a stammer in her voice. “I…I was really disrespectful to that clerk. S-s-she…it wasn’t her fault the machine was broken.”

”What else?” Michael asked.

Claire again swallowed hard. “I just have to do better is all.”

Michael raised his right hand over his head again. Seeing the motion, Claire’s entire body tensed. “WAIT!!!” she screamed. “I wasn’t finished! Please, I’m just having some trouble breathing and I’m just having trouble talking because I’m having trouble breathing so just wait and be patient and give me a chance for God’s sake don’t do that again until I finish and I can’t finish because I’m out of breath but I’m breathing better so I’ll finish now, okay, just wait and let me finish for God’s sake okay?”

“Fine. Catch your breath and finish,” Michael said letting the belt drop limply.

”Yeah, okay. Um…I was really disrespectful to that woman, and it was wrong. It’s not her job to fix the machines, and machines do break. So I acted really sucky to her, and I made myself look like a bitch doing it. And I shouldn’t be a bitch. And I don’t want to be a bitch, and I swear Michael, I swear to God I won’t be a bitch to people anymore. I am really sorry I acted like a bitch. I am really sorry I hurt that woman’s feelings and I’m really sorry I embarrassed you in public by acting like a bitch and I won’t do it again. I really won’t do it again, Michael. I’ve really learned my lesson this time.”

”I hope so,” Michael said as he softly tossed the belt onto the bed. “Because if you ever behave like that when we’re out again, this strapping I just gave you will only be the start of your misery.”

”I won’t, Michael, I won’t!”

Michael released Claire’s hands, which immediately found their way to her scorched nether regions. She rubbed herself in a desperate attempt to try and put out the fire that now engulfed her buttocks. Michael walked into the bathroom and returned a moment later. He sat down on the bed next to Claire, and poured some soothing lotion onto her bottom. The sensation of the cool lotion against her hot flesh caused Claire to emit a high-pitched squeal. Her body tensed and her legs kicked slightly, and then her feet began to turn slowly at the ankles in small circles as Michael gently rubbed the lotion into her bottom.

The room was silent for several minutes. Neither spoke until Michael began pouring the second dose of lotion onto Claire’s bottom. As he did so, he said, “I love you, Claire. But I don’t like you very much when you act the way you did today. We were having such a great day together too. I really hope you learned your lesson because I don’t want to go through that with you again. I love you too much to see you act like that, but I also love you enough to try to put a stop to it. You understand?”

Claire rolled onto her right side as Michael finished speaking. She slid gingerly onto his lap, wincing visibly as her sore bottom brushed against the fabric of his jeans. She reached up and put her arms around his neck, kissed him gently on the lips and buried her tear stained face into neck and chest. “I love you too, and I hate myself when I do these things. And I don’t ever want to feel this way again.”

She said not another word, and neither did Michael. They just quietly held each other for nearly and hour. Claire cried on and off during that time. Claire was truly sorry and Michael quietly held her in a demonstration of love and forgiveness.

***** The events and characters portrayed in this story are purely fictional. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is strictly coincidental. Republication or retransmission of this work without the express written consent of the author, Rich “DaChief Flynn, is strictly prohibited. *****

No comments:

Post a Comment